Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's Next

It's been a little over a week since I started this blog, and so far so good. Currently I'm looking up how to add separate subscription feeds for each one of my categories (or labels), so people can subscribe to only the feeds they are interested in. It might not be possible to do, but we'll see.  I also changed my blog name to something a little more straightforward; previously it was 'A Person With Arms', and I don't want people to think I'm poking fun at amputees or something bizarre like that. So there you have it! Here are some of the things that I have planned for future content:

  • Some interviews with a few interesting people
  • A guest writer
  • Possibly a debate review of Lawrence Krauss vs William Craig (March 30th, 2011)
  • Reflection on some newly discovered albums that blew me away
  • A couple philosophy topics that really hit home to me this semester at school
  • A review of the newly rebooted Mortal Kombat game

If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to consider them, so leave a comment below! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment